1. What is something that’s completely non-negotiable for you? I do not like people being self-deprecating. Or tasteless jokes (rape jokes, HIV/AIDS jokes, etc.). Sexism/racism/etc. LIKE BASICALLY ANYTHING THAT’S BULLSHIT.
2. What inspires you? tbh A lot of the people I meet. Hearing personal stories…nothing really glamorous or out-of-the-ordinary, but, like, what people have done with their lives. And the small struggles people have overcome that are actually really exceptional, even though I think we think of those obstacles as just necessary hurdles - it’s super cool how and why people overcome them.
3. If you had to listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be? omfg I don’t even know…possibly Ceremonials by Florence + the Machine. But idk! Maybe, honestly, Robbers & Cowards by Cold War Kids…or If You Wait by London Grammar…okay, I’m going to say The Diary of Alicia Keys by Alicia Keys. That’s it. Final answer.
4. What’s your favorite color? Why? Green, but only because that’s what I’ve always said. I don’t know why it’s my favorite color…but honestly maybe black is my favorite color? I like the simplicity of black.
5. Do you prefer cake or pie? Easily cake.
6. If you won the jackpot in the lottery, what would you do with the money? Pay off my student loans, pay off whatever debt my parents have, pay off my friends’ student loans, and then buy a one-way ticket out of the USA.
7. Do you have a crush on anyone? Tell me all about them! lol I don’t. No one here is worth my time.
8. What’s the most recently added song in your iTunes library? I imported Mura Masa’s first EP.
9. What do you worry about? Running out of time. Never finishing my bachelor’s degree. Insurmountable debt. Procrastinating through opportunities. ~*~*~*just girly things*~*~*~
10. What are you best at? I’m really, really good at reading people. I can pick out a good, cheap bottle of wine very quickly. Memorizing facts. I can make good playlists (YOU ALL BETTER LOVE THEM). Listening.
11. What’s your favorite time of day? Why? Nighttime. I’m not a big fan of the sun; way too hot. I’m just a night person - it’s when I prefer to be most active. And everything’s calmer.